Saturday, August 30, 2014

Believing God Day by Day: Growing Your Faith All Year Long-Short and more shallow than what I was looking for in a devotional

I've heard lots of good things about Beth Moore so maybe this just wasn't a good first introduction to her. I was looking for a daily devotional but the thoughts in this one were just too short and shallow for me to really enjoy. Obviously I didn't need to read a whole year's worth to know this wasn't what I was looking for but I tried it for a full month. I'll try one of her books that is a real study rather than just daily thoughts before I really decide what I think of her as an author.

More about Beth Moore


  • Would I pay money for it? No
  • Would I read more by this author? I will definitely be trying one of her regular studies
  • Would I recommend this to a friend? probably not
Purchased as a Kindle freebie January 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment